From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thx shenan - i know of no one i kow has one. ill go to office depot and
bring one home totry - should i get a new wired mouse or keep on w/ the
current wireless mouse

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Shenan Stanley on
Dallas wrote:
> thx shenan - i know of no one i kow has one. ill go to office depot
> and bring one home totry - should i get a new wired mouse or keep
> on w/ the current wireless mouse

Right now - if the mouse is working - it's no problem to move a wireless
keyboard out of the way for the wired one.

I wouldn't replace anything else until you confirm the issue.

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thx so much shenan - will do and will let you know.

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
sorry - 1 last thing what brands you suggest - thx again.

From: Unknown on
Try unplugging the mouse and check the keyboard. Perhaps the two interfere
with each other?