From: "Dallas" Jagged on
thx but its a wireless k/b & mouse. what brands of k/b do you suggest &
which to avoid ? thx again

--
Dallas.....

Dell P 4, 3GHz, 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 160 GB, Win XP HomeSP2,
16X DVD-ROM & ,6X DVD+/RW, IE7, OE6, DSL, via AT&T. I use these on a regular
basis: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster, Window
Defender, BitDefender & Ccleaner

From: Unknown on
Both are wireless meaning they transmit to an antenna plugged into the
computer. Probably the USB.
To disconnect the mouse you can remove the batteries but that leaves the
antenna. Trying to accomplish whether or not they interfere with each other.
Does each one (keyboard and mouse) have an antenna plugged into a USB port?

From: "Dallas" Jagged on
no, thanks as they share a rfeceiver. did try a wired mouse, & the kb is
juast dead.