From: Mario on
Hi,
I need to be able to print out a list of all my installed programs.
I go to control panel (IE8) and view the Add/Remove programs page.
It scrolls so not all is showing on one screen.
I need a printout of all. Is it possible to get a print out, is there a
program I can get to do this?

This is very important to me, please help.

TIA.

From: Ken Blake, MVP on
On Tue, 11 May 2010 23:03:20 GMT, "Mario" <imnot(a)home.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> I need to be able to print out a list of all my installed programs.
> I go to control panel (IE8) and view the Add/Remove programs page.
> It scrolls so not all is showing on one screen.
> I need a printout of all. Is it possible to get a print out, is there a
> program I can get to do this?

Have you tried the freeware Belarc Advisor?

Please Reply to the Newsgroup
From: Mario on

"Ken Blake, MVP" <kblake(a)this.is.an.invalid.domain> wrote in message

> On Tue, 11 May 2010 23:03:20 GMT, "Mario" <imnot(a)home.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I need to be able to print out a list of all my installed programs.
>> I go to control panel (IE8) and view the Add/Remove programs page.
>> It scrolls so not all is showing on one screen.
>> I need a printout of all. Is it possible to get a print out, is there a
>> program I can get to do this?
>

> Have you tried the freeware Belarc Advisor?
>

> --
> Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP (Windows Desktop Experience) since 2003
> Please Reply to the Newsgroup

Thank you Ken.
I have considered it, just wanted options.
The thing is I'm a forum moderator and I'm unofficially taking an
initiative.
My members make/create their own flash websites.
The platform we are using is relatively new and not without it's bugs. Some
members have great
difficulty accessing/editing their own sites.
As these problems don't happen to the majority but only a few, I'm looking
for a commonality.
I'm assuming that there may be some conflict in the PC's, some commonality
by an application.
It's all too easy to blame the platform but if it were then it would be
happening to all.

Mario.

..

From: easymike29 via WindowsKB.com on
Faststone screen capture

http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=775

Gene

Mario wrote:
>Hi,
>I need to be able to print out a list of all my installed programs.
>I go to control panel (IE8) and view the Add/Remove programs page.
>It scrolls so not all is showing on one screen.
>I need a printout of all. Is it possible to get a print out, is there a
>program I can get to do this?
>
>This is very important to me, please help.
>
>TIA.

Pages: 1
Prev: jerky mouse on log in screen??
Next: Text Browser