From: Martin Spitzmüller Martin on
If you use the ROUND command without specify the precision, MBS uses the
precision from the field "Amount Rounding Precision" of table 98. In C/SIDE
Reference Guide you do not have any information about that. In help it looks
like rounding always to 2 decimal places. Please add the information about
the field "Amount Rounding Precision" of table 98 to the ROUND command in
C/SIDE Help. It´s important for developers to now how the ROUND command works.