From: Ludvig Andr� L�fvenius on
Hi,

I want to send mail from Navision - both single mails for user review and
batchwise without user intervention. Using functions AddBodyline and
NewMessage from codeunit 397 mail worked well, or so I thought.

Now, at the client site only a few of the PC's work as expected with
codeunit 397, ie. as used by the mail button on the Customer Card.

Reinstalling the Navision client and updating MS Office made a difference
though - but only for the first one of four PC's I tried to fix.

Debugging lead to the conclusion that the NewMessage function failes at
this line of code:

OSendMail.OpenDialog := OpenDialog;

Raising error: 2690 An error has occured while setting the unread value.

The client runs Navision 4.0 SP1, Office 2003 and MS Exchange.

Any ideas towards solving the problem are appreciated.

Andr�