From: Manish Sharma on
Hi All

Is there any way to unapply the item ledger entry & again apply the same to
the correct entry.
Because we have made an +ve entry for 1 item 2 times with same value, but we
sold them in different value,now my FG account is showing difference.
Is there any way, please let me know.

From: Ayhan �zbay on
It s hard to explain that here because if you miss something everything will
go wrong...
i can only say that investigate "Item Application Entry", "Cost is Adjusted"
field on Item Card, "Applied Entry To Adjust" field on Item Ledger Entry..

From: Manish Sharma on
Thanks a lot,this cannot resolve my issue,but i can track the problem.
Thanks again