From: D.Duck on
Quicken 2010 H&B R10

I have added a new checking account but it doesn't show on the Planning >
Account Balance Graph.

When I click Select Accounts the new account is listed there along with
other accounts that do show in Balance Graph.

How do I fix this?

From: John Pollard on
D.Duck wrote:
> Quicken 2010 H&B R10
>
> I have added a new checking account but it doesn't show on the
> Planning > Account Balance Graph.
>
> When I click Select Accounts the new account is listed there along
> with other accounts that do show in Balance Graph.
>
> How do I fix this?

At the top of the list of accounts available for the Account Balance graph
is the choice of "Multiple acounts ...". Select that and you will get
another list of the eligible accounts ... from which you can select more
than one.

--

John Pollard
Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

From: D.Duck on

"John Pollard" <8plus7isf(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> D.Duck wrote:
>> Quicken 2010 H&B R10
>>
>> I have added a new checking account but it doesn't show on the
>> Planning > Account Balance Graph.
>>
>> When I click Select Accounts the new account is listed there along
>> with other accounts that do show in Balance Graph.
>>
>> How do I fix this?
>
> At the top of the list of accounts available for the Account Balance graph
> is the choice of "Multiple acounts ...". Select that and you will get
> another list of the eligible accounts ... from which you can select more
> than one.
>
> --
>
> John Pollard
> Your source of user-to-user Quicken help

Got it...thanks.