From: Manikandan R on
Hi,

I am having some requirement in MS office outlook. I want to add the Radio
button in the incoming message form. The mails which are received from the
particular mail box should have this control and If users clicks the added
radio button the auto reply should be sent to the sender with the body as
"Approved".

Please help us to get the solution in this requirement.

Thanks in Advance,
Manikandan R.
From: Sue Mosher [MVP] on
See the answers to your programming group post.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP