From: Anne D. on
Ok so I can breakdown the data from this main table into smaller tables but
how do I link them together? My problem is when I am in the main form, I can
only pull data from the main table. I need to be able to drop fields from any
tables.
Thanks,
From: Jeff Boyce on
The reason I asked for a description of the data was because simply
"breaking down the data ... into smaller tables" doesn't necessarily reflect
what Access is designed to do.

If the terms "relational" and "normalization" are unfamiliar, plan to spend
some time working your way up this learning curve. You can use Access on
'sheet data, but both you and Access will end up working overtime to
overcome it. You can also use a chainsaw to hammer nails ... but it is
neither smart nor a good use of the tool...

More info, please... We can't really offer specific suggestions about "how"
unless you provide us some specific description of "what".

Regards

Jeff Boyce
Microsoft Access MVP

guarantee as to suitability.