From: Scoober on
I am trying to complete a formula that will enable me to do the following.

D4 = C3 + C4
D5 = C4 + C5

So the total in the D columnis the addition of the new C column total.

example:

B C D
10+10 20 20 <--
20+10 30 50 <-- these is a running totals
5+15 20 70 <--
etc

The formula would be placed in the D column and would remain empty if the C
column is empty.

Thanks in advance.

Scoober
From: T. Valko on
Enter this formula in D3 and copy down as needed:

=IF(C3="","",SUM(C$3:C3))

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP