From: WJJK on
I am teaching myself dreamweaver CS4, using the "Digital classroom"
book. Chapter 8 explains how to add sounds and videos to a website. With
flash and quicktime movies everything goes fine, but I am having
problems with mp3 and wmv files. The book explains how to put the
plug-in symbol from the insert panel into the website and how to select
the mp3 file that needs to be played. When I click on "Play" in the
properties panel or open the website with my browser (Seamonkey, but I
get the same problem with Chrome or IE), I get the message "Unable to
find the plugin that handles this media type. Dreamweaver looks in both
the "Configuration/Plugins" folder, and the plugins folder for each of
your installed browsers.". I get the same message when I want to add a
wmv file. When browsing the internet I don't have any problems with
playing mp3 or wmv files, so I wonder what I am doing wrong. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,
Walter