From: AMM on
Can someone help me identify why there is space between my cells? I am
listing ingredients for a recipe and there is a space between the last
two ingredients (1 T Milk and 1 T water). I set the cell pad, space
and border to 0. Is there something else I should do? Here is the
page:

http://www.celebratingholidays.com/Christmas%20Recipes/test_page.html
From: Duncan Kennedy on
In message
<b506d0a0-54f9-408f-9cb7-b856280c648a(a)f20g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, AMM
<angieadp(a)cox.net> writes
>Can someone help me identify why there is space between my cells? I am
>listing ingredients for a recipe and there is a space between the last
>two ingredients (1 T Milk and 1 T water). I set the cell pad, space
>and border to 0. Is there something else I should do? Here is the
>page:
>
>http://www.celebratingholidays.com/Christmas%20Recipes/test_page.html

Have a look at the code - look for the text with the problem.

You should see that your list, using, correctly, <br/> ends with the
Milk. The Water has gone right down the page - outside the Paragraph

Just delete (or Control+x) to cut the offending Water entry out then
place the cursor right up against the end of the text for Milk, put in
the line break and control+v to paste the Water back in. That should do
it 'though you may have to sort the line breaks whether the Water was.

I would suggest that, if you're using Dreamweaver, you click the icon
that permits you to view both code and design at the same time - then
you can highlight "Water etc." in Design and look up at the Code view -
the problem should jump out highlighted in the Code view..

(You seem to be using more tables than necessary but it is working other
than the problem you spotted so good luck.)

--
Duncan K
Downtown Dalgety Bay
From: Hans-G. on
Hi AMM,

look at this:

1Tablespoon
Milk<br>
1 Tablespoon
Water
align="center ......
cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
align="left">1 Tablespoon Water</p>

You are working in a cell and so you have to continue there (after ...
Milk), as I did above.

--
Ciao, servus und salue
Hans-G.