From: Mark A. Sam on
Hello,

I want to add the number of users allowed to logon using RDC. This is
Windows 2003 Business server. It is set to a default value of 2.

Thanks for any help and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

From: Pegasus [MVP] on

"Mark A. Sam" <MarkASam(a)EmEssEn.Com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I want to add the number of users allowed to logon using RDC. This is
> Windows 2003 Business server. It is set to a default value of 2.
>
> Thanks for any help and God Bless,
>
> Mark A. Sam

If it is Windows 2003 SBS then the number is limited to 2 Remote Desktop
connections, as far as I remember. If you need more then you need to
purchase a different version of Windows Server, and possibly more CALs.

By the way, what's God to do with your question? Whose god, anyway? You need
to be a little more specific - there are quite a few of them out there and
every believer, including you, appears to think that's made the right choice
and needs advertise it. Would you close your Bible lecture with the
commercial "And blessings to you Windows users"? Let's keep things technical
in this newsgroup, shall we?

From: Steve on
> By the way, what's God to do with your question?

Sounds like somebody else is doing a little advertising of their own views.
Give the guy a break; he's just being polite.