From: Karen on
I have found out that a few coworkers have been able to open other Access dbs in Access 2007 that have not been converted. Only one Access 97 db will not open and it is they only one convert; it's uncoverted form will not open in Access 2007 either.

Thanks!!

Karen Richardson wrote:

Access Issues
22-Mar-10

First, Thank you for the response.

When we try to open the converted db nothing happens, absolutely nothing. No error messages of any kind appear. This was created before my time so I will have to check on what OS was in place at the time. I can tell you that it sits on a shared network so it can be accessed by any computer on the network that has the rights to the db.

I did make the folder a trusted site. I had also previously enabled the macros. We have several back up copies, thankfully. I have even redone the compact and repair, backup and convert. I will have to check the Reference Items, not sure what all references are needed. We don't use VB here, we are an ASP.net/C# shop, the guy that created the Access db was the last VB guy.

Again thanks for your help!!

File-Based Cache for Web and non-Web Apps plus Extend ASP.NET 4.0 OutputCacheProvider
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/56161e9e-7fa3-48e8-9dfe-9f7a28f4d58e/filebased-cache-for-web.aspx