From: ColTom2 on
Hi:

I have a friend using OE6 and somehow he has contacts listed in both the
Shared Contacts and Main Identity's Contacts folders. All my contacts are
listed in the Main Identity's Contacts folder and I have never seen any in
the Shared Contacts folder.

What is the purpose of the Shared Contacts folder versus it's sub folder
Main Identity's Contacts ?

Also having contacts listed in both folders what would be the recommended
action for him to take? I would think to place all them in the Main
Identity's Contacts folder, but I want to be sure. Is this is the
recommended action should he Export his Shared Contacts and then Import them
into the Main Identity's Contacts folder?

Thanks,

ColTom2

From: Russ Valentine on
OE6 has nothing to do with Outlook.
This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003 & 2007
from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE), Windows
Live Mail or Vista Windows Mail support try posting in one of these
newsgroups:

microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop for Windows Live Mail
microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail for Vista Windows Mail

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

Another good source of info can be found here:
http://www.insideoe.com/

--
Russ Valentine