From: richard.townsendrose on
Hi

there has been a lot of work on address's
this arrived for me just now.
had a quick look ... its a pay as you go service, but ...

The World Addresses team
sales(a)worldaddresses.com
+44(0)1508 494488

this arrived for me just now.

richard
From: Geoff Schaller on
Interesting spam.

I am willing to bet this didn't come from where it seems to come from.

"richard.townsendrose" <richard.townsendrose(a)googlemail.com> wrote in
message

From: richard.townsendrose on
Geoff

you lose ... these are the guys who supply the UK's PAF [Postal
Address File] on behalf of the Royal Mail aka Post Office

last year, one of my partners bought a section of it for building into
TDOC for the Northern Ireland Housing executive.

So guys it IS what it says.

Richard
From: Geoff Schaller on
??

So you are saying that it was you who spammed the news group?

Why do that to us?