From: Giuliano Suminsky on
Anyone know a way? AdjustWindowRect doesnt get close to doing the job.

Just create the window with the adjust rect rectangle and so call get
client rect to see, it never is what you want, it sucks, because is
important have a expected client rect to set directX buffers in the
most perfect way possible.

Why there isnt a function like SetClientRect....How do you work
arround this?
From: r_z_aret on
On Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:56:38 -0800 (PST), Giuliano Suminsky
<yksnimus(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Anyone know a way? AdjustWindowRect doesnt get close to doing the job.

If you gave us more information about your requirements, I think we
would have a better chance of helping.

>Just create the window with the adjust rect rectangle and so call get
>client rect to see, it never is what you want, it sucks, because is
>important have a expected client rect to set directX buffers in the
>most perfect way possible.
>
>Why there isnt a function like SetClientRect....How do you work
>arround this?

Perhaps MoveWindow or SetWindowPos, depending on details you haven't
given us.

Robert E. Zaret, eMVP
PenFact, Inc.
20 Park Plaza, Suite 400
Boston, MA 02116
www.penfact.com
Useful reading (be sure to read its disclaimer first):