From: Roger on
I don't appear to have any version of flashplayer loaded, I had a web page
vid tell me that I needed to load V9 to view.
Are their comments regarding the safety or problems caused to systems
working ok with this.
My O/S is win xp pro Sp2

Regards Roger

From: chas2209 on

"Roger" <Monkey(a)Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>I don't appear to have any version of flashplayer loaded, I had a web page
>vid tell me that I needed to load V9 to view.
> Are their comments regarding the safety or problems caused to systems
> working ok with this.
> My O/S is win xp pro Sp2
>
> Regards Roger

Hi
Should be no Problems, download / Install
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Untick google toolbar if not wanted

chas2209

From: Roger on

"chas2209" <chas2209(a)invalid.co.uk> wrote in message

> "Roger" <Monkey(a)Zoo.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>>I don't appear to have any version of flashplayer loaded, I had a web page
>>vid tell me that I needed to load V9 to view.
>> Are their comments regarding the safety or problems caused to systems
>> working ok with this.
>> My O/S is win xp pro Sp2
>>
>> Regards Roger
>>

> Hi
> Should be no Problems, download / Install
> http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
> Untick google toolbar if not wanted
>
> chas2209
Thanks for that, have read they are having prob's with V10, and many users
are going back to V9 more stable.
Roger