From: amf on
I open emails on my laptop through Microsoft Outlook but when I want to see
the emails on the other computer, also in Microsoft Outlook, they are not
there.
How can I link the two computers together so I can view emails that are open
or not open?
From: DL on
Depends on the type of mail account

From: dlw on
just a guess, but in the account settings you have to tell it to leave the
mail on the server