From: Darmadi on
Hi,

I have add code in CellEdit callback method, the code actually clear the
picture clause of edit control and RTrim the value when editing.
Running without problem, only problem when try to paste from clipboard
(CTRL+V).

METHOD CellEdit(oEvent) CLASS WinDBU
LOCAL oColumn AS bDataColumn

IF oEvent:EditMode == BEDIT_INIT

oColumn := oEvent:Control:GetOpenColumn(oEvent:EditCell:Column)

IF oColumn != NULL_OBJECT

IF oColumn:ValType == "C"

oEvent:EditControl:Picture := "" // clear the picture clause ...
oEvent:EditControl:Value := RTrim(oEvent:EditControl:VALUE)

ENDI

ENDI

ENDI
RETURN NIL

--
Regards,
Darmadi

From: Joachim Bieler on
Hello Darmadi,

what is the error message and which version of bBrowser do you use?

Regards
Joachim Bieler

From: Darmadi on
Hello,

I'm using the latest patch bBrowser 3.0
Error Message: DATA TYPE ERROR
Call Stack: APP:START Line: 22

METHOD Start() CLASS App

LOCAL oPassWindow AS PassWindow

EXTERNAL Empty, FieldGet, Val

SetInternational(#CLIPPER)
SetAnsi(FALSE)
SetCentury(TRUE)
SetDigitFixed(TRUE)
SetDigit(20)
SetFloatDelta(0.00000001)
SetDateFormat("DD/MM/YYYY")
VODBRddSetDefault("DBFCDX")
SetExclusive(FALSE)

oPassWindow := PassWindow{SELF}
oPassWindow:Show()

IF oPassWindow:Result == 1
StartWindow{SELF}:Show()
SELF:Exec() >>>>>>>>>>> It was here
occur....
ENDI

RETURN NIL

Regards,
Darmadi

From: Stephen Quinn on
Darmadi

> Error occur when try to paste something
What is 'something'????

Could you be pasting 'something' into a 'NON something' SLE??

CYA
Steve

From: Robert van der Hulst on
Hi Darmadi,
On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, at 06:38:14 [GMT +0700] (which was 1:38 where I live)
you wrote about: 'Again bBrowser Error need help'

> I'm using the latest patch bBrowser 3.0
> Error Message: DATA TYPE ERROR
> Call Stack: APP:START Line: 22

> METHOD Start() CLASS App

> LOCAL oPassWindow AS PassWindow

> EXTERNAL Empty, FieldGet, Val

> SetInternational(#CLIPPER)
> SetAnsi(FALSE)
> SetCentury(TRUE)
> SetDigitFixed(TRUE)
> SetDigit(20)
> SetFloatDelta(0.00000001)
> SetDateFormat("DD/MM/YYYY")
> VODBRddSetDefault("DBFCDX")
> SetExclusive(FALSE)

> oPassWindow := PassWindow{SELF}
> oPassWindow:Show()

> IF oPassWindow:Result == 1
> StartWindow{SELF}:Show()
> SELF:Exec() >>>>>>>>>>> It was here
> occur....
> ENDI

> RETURN NIL

> Regards,

Compile your whole app (and linbs & DLLs) with line Procname and Procline ON
and you will probably get a better error location.

--
Robert van der Hulst
AKA Mr. Data