From: tony cooper on
I got a link to this in email, but it's worthy of being passed on in
the newsgroups.

http://www.forwardon.com/view.php?e=Id11f566df0d1834f8
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
From: Pete on
tony cooper wrote:
>I got a link to this in email, but it's worthy of being passed on in
> the newsgroups.
>
> http://www.forwardon.com/view.php?e=Id11f566df0d1834f8

Thanks Tony.

Pete

From: Albert Ross on
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 14:50:38 -0500, tony cooper
<tony_cooper213(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

>I got a link to this in email, but it's worthy of being passed on in
>the newsgroups.
>
>http://www.forwardon.com/view.php?e=Id11f566df0d1834f8

A plane came down on a barn just up the road from where I lived, but
many years before I lived there.

After I left I read of one that clipped some trees and blew the tiles
off a roof but not a lot newsworthy actually happened while I was
there.

I can remember the first one to take off after our infamous hurricane,
it was hardly moving forward against the wind and hung in the air for
ages, but heading directly away from me so not very photogenic.
From: Allen on
On 2/26/2010 1:50 PM, tony cooper wrote:
> I got a link to this in email, but it's worthy of being passed on in
> the newsgroups.
>
> http://www.forwardon.com/view.php?e=Id11f566df0d1834f8
Makes me want to take the train--if one were going where I want to go.
Quite a collection! Re the SW quotes--I flew SW very often before I
retired. Holidays (April Fool and Halloween) were very interesting in
what one heard and saw from the crew. I remember one time they announced
the movie was Gone With the Wind, available on the upper deck; of course
the 753s had no upper deck othe than the top of the plane, and SW had no
movies back then.
Allen
From: Draco on
On Feb 26, 2:50 pm, tony cooper <tony_cooper...(a)earthlink.net> wrote:
> I got a link to this in email, but it's worthy of being passed on in
> the newsgroups.
>
> http://www.forwardon.com/view.php?e=Id11f566df0d1834f8
> --
> Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

Thanks Tony. The images were amazing but, the stories had me laughing
and busting a gut.

Draco