From: Eeyore on

BradGuth wrote:

> Why do you folks keep excluding the h2o2/aluminum battery

Because there isn't any such thing.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

BradGuth wrote:

> On Dec 7, 7:52 pm, Eeyore <rabbitsfriendsandrelati...(a)hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> > BradGuth wrote:
> > > Why do you folks keep excluding the h2o2/aluminum battery
> >
> > Because there isn't any such thing.
>

> True, it's not really a battery that gets recharged, but it is another
> good density form of stored energy.

It's a STUPID form of energy storage. It's hugely inefficient.

Graham

From: Eeyore on

BradGuth wrote:

> Eeyore wrote:
> > BradGuth wrote:

> > > True, it's not really a battery that gets recharged, but it is another
> > > good density form of stored energy.
> >
> > It's a STUPID form of energy storage. It's hugely inefficient.
>
> But it's certainly a highly portable and easily stored form of clean
> fluid energy that's about as renewable and otherwise least birth-to-
> grave negative impact worthy as we can get.

That it MAY be. However fossil and biological carbon-based fuels beat it by miles for ease of use and cost.

In short it's a solution looking for a problem.

Graham

Pages: 1
Prev: Titanomachy
Next: Magnetron Experiments