From: Patric Falinder on
Wietse Venema skrev 2010-03-29 14:15:
> Patric Falinder:
>>> ah, I changed that but now I get this error message:
>>>
>>> warning: regexp map /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc, line 1: using empty
>>> replacement string
>>> warning: recipient_bcc_maps lookup of patric.falinder(a)sub.domain.com
>>> returns an empty string result
>>> warning: recipient_bcc_maps should return NO RESULT in case of NOT FOUND
>>>
>>> Should there be something more on the first line?
>>> I'm a total noob when it comes to scripting and such.
>>>
>>> I have all my users and stuff in a MySQL-databse if that would be some
>>> kind of problem here I don't know!?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Patric
>> Is there no one that can help me with this? I really need this, or
>> something similar, to work. Is it perhaps possible to do it with some
>> other function?
>
> You show the error message BUT you did not show the configuration.
>
> Wietse
I added these in main.cf:
recipient_bcc_maps = regexp:/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc
smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/smtp_generic

and created these files:

/etc/postfix/smtp_generic:
@new.sub.domain.com @sub.domain.com

/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
/@sub\.domain\.com/
/^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $1(a)new.sub.domain.com

When I send a message to that domain I get:

postfix/cleanup[25095]: warning: recipient_bcc_maps lookup of
patric.falinder(a)sub.domain.com returns an empty string result
postfix/cleanup[25095]: warning: recipient_bcc_maps should return NO
RESULT in case of NOT FOUND

Is there a typo or did I miss something in my main.cf?

Thanks,
Patric

From: Wietse Venema on
Patric Falinder:
> /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
> /@sub\.domain\.com/
> /^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $1(a)new.sub.domain.com

That first line has no result value.

Wietse

From: Patric Falinder on
Wietse Venema skrev 2010-03-29 14:47:
> Patric Falinder:
>> /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
>> /@sub\.domain\.com/
>> /^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $1(a)new.sub.domain.com
>
> That first line has no result value.
>
> Wietse
What should I set the result value to?
I got this example from the mailinglist so I didn't make it up my self.

Thanks,
Patric

From: Ralf Hildebrandt on
* Patric Falinder <patric.falinder(a)omg.nu>:
> Wietse Venema skrev 2010-03-29 14:47:
> >Patric Falinder:
> >>/etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
> >>/@sub\.domain\.com/
> >>/^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $1(a)new.sub.domain.com
> >
> >That first line has no result value.
> >
> > Wietse
> What should I set the result value to?
> I got this example from the mailinglist so I didn't make it up my self.

Leave it out then :)

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin

From: Ansgar Wiechers on
On 2010-03-29 Patric Falinder wrote:
> Wietse Venema skrev 2010-03-29 14:47:
>> Patric Falinder:
>>> /etc/postfix/recipient_bcc:
>>> /@sub\.domain\.com/
>>> /^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $1(a)new.sub.domain.com
>>
>> That first line has no result value.
>
> What should I set the result value to?
> I got this example from the mailinglist so I didn't make it up my
> self.

No, you didn't get this example from the mailing list. You just
misunderstood me when I told you to omit the "if ... endif".

I wanted you to change this:

if /@sub\.domain\.com/
/^.*@sub\.domain\.com$/ $1(a)new.domain.com
endif

into this:

/^(.*)@sub\.domain\.com$/ $1(a)new.domain.com

I had considered it quite clear that an if-condition without the
if-keyword wouldn't make any sense.

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--Joel Spolsky