From: Leythos on
In article <hubbl2$udd$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>, nospam(a)needed.com says...
> There wouldn't be a business model, if there were no binaries.

But Usenet would be a better place, at least in my opinion and I've been
here since 88.

Trust yourself.
From: Greg Russell on
In news:MPG.267309d3c2351c998a3b5(a)us.news.astraweb.com,
Leythos <spam999free(a)rrohio.com> typed:

>> There wouldn't be a business model, if there were no binaries.
>
> But Usenet would be a better place, at least in my opinion and I've
> been here since 88.

Agreed, even though it's been since '89 for me.

All those whiners that don't know how to setup their own nntp server to tap
into multiple free upstream providers to get the newsgroups they want should
quitcherbitchin and use http://individual.net for a simple 10 Euro/year from
any and all nntp clients.

From: Leythos on
In article <86suu6Fnu4U1(a)mid.individual.net>, grussell(a)example.con
says...

> In news:MPG.267309d3c2351c998a3b5(a)us.news.astraweb.com,
> Leythos <spam999free(a)rrohio.com> typed:
>
> >> There wouldn't be a business model, if there were no binaries.
> >
> > But Usenet would be a better place, at least in my opinion and I've
> > been here since 88.
>
> Agreed, even though it's been since '89 for me.
>
> All those whiners that don't know how to setup their own nntp server to tap
> into multiple free upstream providers to get the newsgroups they want should
> quitcherbitchin and use http://individual.net for a simple 10 Euro/year from
> any and all nntp clients.

I normally KF the free groups posts as well as Google Groups posts.

Trust yourself.