From: Pookie59 on
Hello All,
I have a PC which is wired to connect to the Internet by way of a cable
modem. When I got the service I got wireless because of other computers and
my laptop. The network key was saved in my laptop, but I recently had an
issue with it and all network keys were erased. Now I need to connect again,
but I can't find the paper the cable man left with the network key on it. Is
there a way that I can find it on the PC (which has XP) like I can on the
laptop? (Which has Vista)

Thanks!!
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Call your ISP.