From: ju.c on
The worst lesson of life is that all good things must come to an end.

Goodbye everybody!

ju.c

From: Bill in Co. on
What??? Not even a short explanation? :-)

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Shall we send flowers or...?

PS: Hopefully you'll learn to pay closer attention in your next life (unless
you're a bug).

PPS: Take the ghosts with you, too

From: Anthony Buckland on

"Bill in Co." <not_really_here(a)earthlink.net> wrote in message
> What??? Not even a short explanation? :-)
>
> ju.c wrote:
>> The worst lesson of life is that all good things must come to an end.
>>
>> Goodbye everybody!
>>

>> ju.c

A bigger what: you're not going to some other provider that will
still offer these groups?

From: Bruce Hagen on

"ju.c" <bibidybubidyboop(a)mailinator.com> wrote in message
> The worst lesson of life is that all good things must come to an end.
>
> Goodbye everybody!
>

> ju.c

I don't have a schedule, but this group is not on the 6/1 chopping block.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]