From: Joachim on
Hi, I'm looking for a pdf of the manual. Seems like this is not on the site
anymore.

Or if someone has one, I just need to check if the direct out are pre-eq /
pre-insert /pre-fader.

Thanks

From: Rv! on

> Or if someone has one, I just need to check if the direct out are pre-eq /
> pre-insert /pre-fader.

Check http://www.allen-heath.net/veterans/downloads/gl4_block_diagrams.pdf

This shows the area of interest. The Directs can be either Pre or Post EQ and
Pre or Post MUTE/fader. All options appear to be links on the board and defaulted
to PRE EQ and POST MUTE/Fader if I'm reading it right...

Rv!

From: Joachim on

"Rv!" <no.it.is(a)invalid.ok> a ?crit dans le message de news:
OYrWg.31962$r61.30665(a)text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

>> Or if someone has one, I just need to check if the direct out are pre-eq
>> /
>> pre-insert /pre-fader.
>
> Check http://www.allen-heath.net/veterans/downloads/gl4_block_diagrams.pdf
>
> This shows the area of interest. The Directs can be either Pre or Post EQ
> and
> Pre or Post MUTE/fader. All options appear to be links on the board and
> defaulted
> to PRE EQ and POST MUTE/Fader if I'm reading it right...
>
> Rv!

Thanks.

does someone know if it can be changed easily, like just a jumper or do we
need to use the soldier iron?

From: Brian n Garland on
I have a GL2200, 32 ch., and looked into that question last month. The link
is soldered and can be changed on my board by cutting the jumper and
soldering a new one on the board at a different point. I looked at it and
could probably do it in the better part of a day. I checked one of the local
factory authorized service center and got a quote of $160 for about 2 hours
work. If I make the change I will let them do it.

Brian n Garland

"Joachim" <jo.nospam.forme(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Rv!" <no.it.is(a)invalid.ok> a ?crit dans le message de news:
> OYrWg.31962$r61.30665(a)text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
>>
>>> Or if someone has one, I just need to check if the direct out are pre-eq
>>> /
>>> pre-insert /pre-fader.
>>
>> Check
>> http://www.allen-heath.net/veterans/downloads/gl4_block_diagrams.pdf
>>
>> This shows the area of interest. The Directs can be either Pre or Post EQ
>> and
>> Pre or Post MUTE/fader. All options appear to be links on the board and
>> defaulted
>> to PRE EQ and POST MUTE/Fader if I'm reading it right...
>>
>> Rv!
>

> Thanks.
>
> does someone know if it can be changed easily, like just a jumper or do we
> need to use the soldier iron?

Pages: 1
Prev: Mackie SR1532z
Next: Shure Radio Mic Scam ?