From: Gary Smith on
> I use a unique email address (alias) for every web(service)
> registration. I would like to limit or even block spam sent to these
> unique addresses. I glanced through the Postfix book but couldn't find
> an answer.

I've done that as well. Sometimes I love it when I get emails from blockbuster_vallejo(a)domain.tld pushing mortgages. Do you really want to block it? I would be more interested in seeing mail come in from companies that are selling my information so I can look at blacklisting them (the domain/IP/whatever) entirely.