From: John B on
I was considering buying one of these,

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MB869B/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

However, if you look at the reviews it seems that there are problems
with the key mapping and there is no # key.

Does this one exhibit the same problems?

http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MB110B/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

From: John B on
I misspelled "Apple" in the subject line, apologies, faulty keyboard!!

From: Rob on
On 28/06/2010 10:54, John B wrote:
> I was considering buying one of these,
>
> http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MB869B/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

Looks similar to the BT KB that came with my imac. I can't do without
the number pad and delete key. YMMV.

> However, if you look at the reviews it seems that there are problems
> with the key mapping and there is no # key.
>
> Does this one exhibit the same problems?
>
> http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MB110B/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY

Which is the one I use all the time. Best I've used. Key mapping isn't a
problem but I'd like an extra row of function keys. But hey.

Rob
From: John B on

>> http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MB110B/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY
>>

>Which is the one I use all the time. Best I've used. Key mapping isn't a
>problem but I'd like an extra row of function keys. But hey.
>
>Rob

I think this is the same one and a bit cheaper with inclusive
shipping, think I'll get it.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000VLYEL4/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_i1?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=center-1&pf_rd_r=1A3XPQBSH9ZNA9FMN9JX&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467198433&pf_rd_i=468294

From: Andy Hewitt on
John B <nospam(a)nospam.please> wrote:

> >> http://store.apple.com/uk/product/MB110B/A?mco=MTY3ODQ5OTY
> >>

> >Which is the one I use all the time. Best I've used. Key mapping isn't a
> >problem but I'd like an extra row of function keys. But hey.
> >
> >Rob
>
> I think this is the same one and a bit cheaper with inclusive
> shipping, think I'll get it.

Oh so not fair, that's gone down in the last two weeks :-(

This is the keyboard I have just bought off eBay, bloody nice it is
though.

--
Andy Hewitt
<http://web.me.com/andrewhewitt1/>