From: dorayme on
In article
<ovi7NuD6BlDMFwkV(a)invalid.uk.co.demon.merlyn.invalid>,
Dr J R Stockton <reply1023(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html message <dorayme-899748.112557070
> 62010(a)news.albasani.net>, Mon, 7 Jun 2010 11:25:57, dorayme
> <dorayme(a)optusnet.com.au> posted:
>
> >In article
> ><EWlgzvHgt9CMFwqz(a)invalid.uk.co.demon.merlyn.invalid>,
> > Dr J R Stockton <reply1022(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> dorayme posted:

> >> The following web page source shows,
> >
> >What webpage?
>
> Had you read the rest of the article you would have seen it following ;

I always read all your words. I collect them and put them into
jars. Around here they are referred to as The Stockton Jars. Be
proud.

--
dorayme
From: dorayme on
In article
<TuQlteEyGlDMFwCw(a)invalid.uk.co.demon.merlyn.invalid>,
Dr J R Stockton <reply1023(a)merlyn.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> If my intention has been to specify an actual Web page, I would not have
> used the word "source" there.

Alright already! I withdraw.

--
dorayme
From: Stan Brown on
On Tue, 8 Jun 2010 15:20:34 +0100, Dr J R Stockton wrote:

> In comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html message <z2aPn.17165$if1.1774(a)uut
> iset.elisa.fi>, Mon, 7 Jun 2010 20:31:51, Jukka K. Korpela
> >I don't see any web page mentioned, and I don't see the point of the
> >exercise.
>
> If my intention has been to specify an actual Web page, I would not have
> used the word "source" there.

You've been around here long enough to know better.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
HTML 4.01 spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/
validator: http://validator.w3.org/
CSS 2.1 spec: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/