From: Pugs on
I understand Microsoft eliminated the Write Anywhere feature in the XP tablet
pc version. As a teacher I just recieved a tablet pc but want to be able to
write on anything (pdfs, webpages, paused videos, etc.) that might appear on
my screen. I don't necessary need to be able to keep the writing, use it as
a tool for teaching. Has anyone found an alternative (preferably free) to
this feature as I'm very disappointed I can't "fill in" my worksheets using
my projector with my students.

Thanks in advance.

Pugs
From: Invalid on
In message <DEDE4E6D-7381-48C8-9BEC-90B1E699CAD8(a)microsoft.com>, Pugs
<Pugs(a)discussions.microsoft.com> writes
>I understand Microsoft eliminated the Write Anywhere feature in the XP tablet
>pc version. As a teacher I just recieved a tablet pc but want to be able to
>write on anything (pdfs, webpages, paused videos, etc.) that might appear on
>my screen. I don't necessary need to be able to keep the writing, use it as
>a tool for teaching. Has anyone found an alternative (preferably free) to
>this feature as I'm very disappointed I can't "fill in" my worksheets using
>my projector with my students.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Pugs
The draw function in ZoomIt probably does what you want (and it's free).

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-gb/sysinternals/bb897434.aspx

Regards
--
Invalid