From: Michael Soibelman on
On Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:58:51 +0200, houghi wrote:

> When I go to 'Collection' and drag my local collection to the 'Replace
> Playlist' the order is somewhat ok, but somewhat completely messed up. I
> want to sort by directory or by album or whatever, yet I can not figure
> out how to do that. Amarok2
>
> http://houghi.org/x/amarok_001.png
>
> houghi

If you look just above the 'search playlist' box you'll see a little icon
that looks like a little square box with some arrows or something.. Just
to the right of that is a '>' greater than sign...

Click on that and add whatever sorting method is available from the drop
down list. You can have multiple sort methods as well...

Hope that helps.
From: Michael Soibelman on
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:33:07 +0200, houghi wrote:

> Michael Soibelman wrote:
>>
>> If you look just above the 'search playlist' box you'll see a little
>> icon that looks like a little square box with some arrows or
>> something.. Just to the right of that is a '>' greater than sign...
>>
>> Click on that and add whatever sorting method is available from the
>> drop down list. You can have multiple sort methods as well...
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>
> Unfortunatly not. Here is the whole program.
> http://houghi.org/x/amarok_002.png
>
> houghi

I'm running amarok-2.3.0-67.3 from
KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop/openSUSE_11.2
as this one has more features enabled (apparently). Perhaps you might
try this version as well.
From: Michael Soibelman on

From: Michael Soibelman on

From: Michael Soibelman on
On Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:33:07 +0200, houghi wrote:

> Michael Soibelman wrote:
>>
>> If you look just above the 'search playlist' box you'll see a little
>> icon that looks like a little square box with some arrows or
>> something.. Just to the right of that is a '>' greater than sign...
>>
>> Click on that and add whatever sorting method is available from the
>> drop down list. You can have multiple sort methods as well...
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>
> Unfortunatly not. Here is the whole program.
> http://houghi.org/x/amarok_002.png
>
> houghi

I'm running amarok-2.3.0-67.3 from
KDE:KDE4:Factory:Desktop/openSUSE_11.2
as this one has more features enabled (apparently). Perhaps you might
try this version as well.
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3
Prev: bitlbee