From: me on
On Sun, 13 Jun 2010 20:34:34 -0700, Paul Furman <paul-@-edgehill.net>
wrote:

>me wrote:
>>
>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1358.html
>>
>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1400.html
>>
>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1488.html
>
>Hey, didn't you post this same subject last year? Oh, these are better
>:-) I like the last one best.

Yes it is a yearly occurance. IIRC, the CNHP folks mowed the field
about this time last year which is just a stone's throw from Surrender
Field where Cornwallis�s army laid down its arms.
From: me on
On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:37:34 +1000, "Atheist Chaplain"
<abused(a)cia.gov> wrote:

>"me" <me(a)mine.net> wrote in message
>>
>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1358.html
>>
>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1400.html
>>
>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1488.html
>
>I agree with everyone else, great pictures.
>my only grip was with the site design, why does the thumbnails have to
>change position between every shot, it makes following the shots
>un-necessarily difficult.

Not my design, this is build with the old ExhibitPlus JAlbum skin. To
be sure I understand your comment, are you referring to the filmstrip
like thumbs at the top of each of the above pages? I guess the autthor
made some choice given the aspect ratio of the photo. I agree it can
be annoying. I tend to run/suggest the slideshow option. I'll have to
take a look and see if I can find another skin which might not do
this, but provide the ease of use of this one.
From: Atheist Chaplain on
> On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 22:37:34 +1000, "Atheist Chaplain"
> <abused(a)cia.gov> wrote:
>
>>"me" <me(a)mine.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-06_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1358.html
>>>
>>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1400.html
>>>
>>> http://edwardgruf.com/2010-06-08_goldfinch/slides/_DSC1488.html
>>
>>I agree with everyone else, great pictures.
>>my only grip was with the site design, why does the thumbnails have to
>>change position between every shot, it makes following the shots
>>un-necessarily difficult.
>
> Not my design, this is build with the old ExhibitPlus JAlbum skin. To
> be sure I understand your comment, are you referring to the filmstrip
> like thumbs at the top of each of the above pages? I guess the autthor
> made some choice given the aspect ratio of the photo. I agree it can
> be annoying. I tend to run/suggest the slideshow option. I'll have to
> take a look and see if I can find another skin which might not do
> this, but provide the ease of use of this one.

I understand :-)
Thanks for the great photos, they are more than enough to outweigh any
little site design niggles I may have :-)

--
[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of
Scientology International]