From: Warren on
In ppt 2003 I could use an animated gif as fill for Word Art. As an example I
could type in the word flame as Word Art and for the picture fill I would use
an animated flame gif. Doesn't work with the new 2007 ppt I have just
purchased. Does anyone know if this is a setting issue. a feature not
supported in 2007 or possibly a bug. Cheers.
From: vttotal on
Hi Warren,

I just tried using a Gif as Fill for a Wordart object. It seemed to work
fine when I press the "Slideshow" button. I think there might be an issue
with your image. Try creating a new animated gif. Is the gif that you are
using copied from another powerpoint or it comes from a source such as a
website?

Vicente.

From: vttotal on
Hi Warren,

From: John Wilson john AT technologytrish.co DOT on
Doesn't seem to work here in 2007(I'm probably glad of that!)
--
john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk

Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials

From: jpforestier on
The gif appears animated, ONLY while in slideshow
"vttotal" <vttotal(a)discussions.microsoft.com> a �crit dans le message de
news: F3EA1E64-0969-451E-9D39-2627E16D3BA6(a)microsoft.com...