From: John Blyler on
Hi all. Our annual survey is now open for responses in both English
and Chinese. Free survey summary of results and Amazon (or Dangdang)
drawings for all who qualify. Deadline for completion is Aug 18th.
Cheers. -- John

-- Deadline extended to include global inputs --

Welcome to the Third Annual Chip Design Trends (CDT) survey that
tracks the emerging hardware, software and tools usage in ASIC-ASSP
prototyping and verification using FPGAs. In return for 10 minutes of
your time, we’ll enter you to win one of 20 gift certificates to
Amazon.com. (Dangdang.com or Joyo.com for respondents in China.)
You’ll also receive a free executive summary of this survey study.

The drawing will be held on August 31, 2010. To qualify, respondents
must complete the survey by Wednesday, August 18, 2010 and complete
all of the required questions.

Please click below to take our annual survey and share your input on
trend in “ASIC-ASSP Prototyping and Verification with FPGAs.”

English - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/asic_proto_fpga_2010
Chinese - http://www.eefocus.com/feedback/prj_46.html

Thank you. – John Blyler, Editorial Director