From: Bill Vine Bill on
This includes a conveyor and rail terminal
From: Trevor Rabey on
Bill,
I can't wait to see other's response to this.
You're kidding, right?
I think you may have to do this one from scratch.
--
Trevor Rabey
0407213955

From: salgud on
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:25:07 +0800, Trevor Rabey wrote:

> Bill,
> I can't wait to see other's response to this.
> You're kidding, right?
> I think you may have to do this one from scratch.

This one's going to be problematic! Funny thing is, it probably can be done
in a day or less, if you know how to do it.
From: Rod Gill on
As a start, take a schedule for a small wharf. If the big wharf is 3 times
more expensive triple workloads and durations for the small wharf then add
50% for dealing with Murphy!!

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz