From: Jo Walsh on
I experienced that the first page of a project plan in the GANTT view do not
print the dependencies correctly, the lines vanish on the left side of the
chart. the following pages are printed correctly.
Is this a driver problem or an issue of the application?
--
Regards, Jo
From: Barbara - Austria on
Hi Jo,

there is a separate forum for 2010. I suggest to repost your quetsion
there:
http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/projectprofessional2010general/threads

Regards
Barbara