From: Keith Keller on
On 2010-06-03, The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Your sig is borked BTW
>
> vvvvvvvvvvv
>> --keith

That's not part of my .sig.

--keith

vvv it starts here
--
kkeller-usenet(a)wombat.san-francisco.ca.us
(try just my userid to email me)

From: The Natural Philosopher on
Keith Keller wrote:
> On 2010-06-03, The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> Your sig is borked BTW
>>
>> vvvvvvvvvvv
>>> --keith
>
> That's not part of my .sig.

then why prefix it with --keith

are you less than a normal keith?

What's wrong with keith--;-)

From: Keith Keller on
On 2010-06-03, The Natural Philosopher <tnp(a)invalid.invalid> wrote:

> What's wrong with keith--;-)

I need to make sure readers of my post get my value after the decrement!

Perhaps I do need a better sign-off.

keith!!

(wait, who in their right mind wants double factorial of me?!?)

From: Mike Easter on
Keith Keller wrote:

> I need to make sure readers of my post get my value after the decrement!

I read the Tibetan folktale that Chi-An edited about the shepherd who
understood the language of animals.

andsomeotherstuff

Thanks.

--
Mike Easter
From: David Brown on
On 03/06/2010 22:28, Darren Salt wrote:
> I demand that David Brown may or may not have written...
>
> [snip]
>> The only time I have ever seen malware on any of the systems I am
>> responsible for - mostly windows desktops of various kinds, plus Linux
>> servers and the odd Linux desktop - was due to the weak point of any good
>> security system - users. Users are the only part of the system that
>> actually need regular updating.
>
> Unfortunately, installing the updates is tricky; come back the next day and
> there's a fair chance that they've automatically rolled back.
>
> And don't get me started on rebooting them...

On the other hand, I find users respond to threats with a pair of wire
cutters far better than computers do !

First  |  Prev  |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Prev: need PIM with address book