From: Skip Evans on
Hey all,

I have an Apache virtual config running a bunch of sites, one
with SSL. I finally have a need to add SSL to one more, but
when I do the first one (which is further down the file) comes
up "untrusted".

Since this is pretty far off topic I'd be obliged if someone
who has configured this before can email me off list for some
assistance.

Much thanks!
Skip

--
====================================
Skip Evans
From: "Frank M. Kromann" on
You can only have one SSL per IP address. The SSL connection between the
client and server is done before the host header name is made available
to Apache.

- Frank

--

Frank M. Kromann, M.Sc.E.E.

Web by Pixel, Inc.

Phone: +1 949 742 7533

Cell: +1 949 702 1794

Denmark: +45 88 33 64 80

From: Skip Evans on
D'oh!

....and I suppose there is just no way around that, eh?

Skip

--
====================================
Skip Evans
From: "Frank M. Kromann" on
Not that I know of.

- Frank

--

Frank M. Kromann, M.Sc.E.E.

Web by Pixel, Inc.

Phone: +1 949 742 7533

Cell: +1 949 702 1794

Denmark: +45 88 33 64 80

From: Kim Madsen on
Skip Evans wrote on 08/03/2010 23:21:
> D'oh!
>
> ...and I suppose there is just no way around that, eh?

two public IPs pointing to the same server? ;o)

--
Kind regards
Kim Emax - masterminds.dk