From: Bartek Furczyk on
I've got an Easytouch PC-Camera CP10B3B USB webcam and I want to use it on
Mandrake 10.1 Linux. The system doesn't recognize the cam because it has
got no drivers. Has somebody got a similar cam as me? Can you suggest me
drivers for this hardware? Would somebody help me with that matter?
From: Dr Balwinder S Dheeman on
Bartek Furczyk wrote:
> I've got an Easytouch PC-Camera CP10B3B USB webcam and I want to use it on
> Mandrake 10.1 Linux. The system doesn't recognize the cam because it has
> got no drivers. Has somebody got a similar cam as me? Can you suggest me
> drivers for this hardware? Would somebody help me with that matter?

Try spca5xx driver: http://mxhaard.free.fr/download.html

Suports 100+ webcams, though that depends on what's the chipset of
webcam is?

Hope that helps!
--
Dr Balwinder Singh Dheeman Registered Linux User: #229709
CLLO (Chief Linux Learning Officer) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192

Pages: 1
Next: FastTrack 378 SATA RAID (A8V)