From: Fred on
I've been tryint to setup Debian on my new mobo, with 2 drives running
in raid0.

The raid controller is the Promise 2078 (FastTrack 378 chipset).

Debian install does not recognize any partition.

Is there a trick to getting Debian or any other linux distro installed
on this controller card? Or am I out of luck?

thanks!

fred
From: Markku Kolkka on

http://linux.yyz.us/sata/faq-sata-raid.html#tx2

--
Markku Kolkka
markku.kolkka(a)iki.fi
From: Fred on
Markku Kolkka wrote:
> Fred wrote:
>
>>The raid controller is the Promise 2078 (FastTrack 378 chipset).
>>
>>Debian install does not recognize any partition.
>

> http://linux.yyz.us/sata/faq-sata-raid.html#tx2

Thanks for the link!

fred