From: Dr.G on
I keep getting an ntdll.dll error in my outlook program and the debug feature
does nothing to fix it. I have gone thru the repair program sequence and
that has not helped either. Any ideas out there?
From: Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] on
Outlook version? ntdll.dll errors are usually Windows related, not Outlook.
What is the complete error message?

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, Dr.G asked:

From: Shawn76 via OfficeKB.com on
There could be a number of reasons why you are getting that error. Check out
this website,it gives you several reasons why and how to fix them.

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/fixtheproblem/a/ntdlldll.htm