From: Shadow on

Trying to set up a friends, he does not speak English and
lives 50 miles away. Been there twice, no go so far. I can see both
the ESSIDs of the dir-600 (took advice to give each essid a different
name, after using the same name failed), but no connection.
Followed the tuts on the dd-wrt page. Using latest firmware
image. Tried enabling and dis-enabling WPA.
There must be a catch somewhere.
It has a ralink chipset, BTW.
A lot of contradictory info in the few forum posts.

Sorry if this post is lacking, I can't remember all the
details.My replies will be slow as I will have to translate and email
him the questions.

http://www.dd-wrt.com/wiki/index.php/DIR-600

TIA