From: kazim on

Hii,

This is what i found while i was suffering google.com for cisco
products.... approvedciscomemory.com provides cisco products at very
cheap rates with life time warranty.. do chk this out... :)

--
kazim
kazim's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/241178.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Russ SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP] on
Sorry to hear you are "suffering with Google"
Maybe BING would be better for you?

Russ

PS Note to Charlie'
Sorry Charlie' I had to!
The "suffering Google," was too much for me to resist :)
--
Russell Grover - SBITS.Biz [SBS-MVP]
MCP, MCPS, MCNPS, SBSC

From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
Since you didn't include his spam link, you're fine, Russ. It's only when
give them longevity by including the links, etc., in your original that I
get excited. But suffering with Google is a good one.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel