From: News on
none wrote:
> Anyone ever encountered this? I've installed some apps in the O2. Used it
> for several days until the battery is really drained out, then charged my O2
> again and found out that the previous apps are now removed. Its as if i've
> got brand new O2 (out of the box!). How to correct this? Beginning to get
> kinda annoying when this happens. Someone/Anyone help meeeee!!!

Sorry for your loss, but that is what BACKUP and RESTORE are all about.
From: "Werner "Menneisyys" Ruotsalainen" on
Is your phone a pre-WM5 device, then?

Yes, you need a backup program. Note that I've published a full roundup of
them; please see
http://www.smartphonemag.com/cms/blogs/3/everything_you_need_to_know_about_
backin

In a nutshell, I recommend giving Spb Backup a try first as it has a trial
version. I also really recommend SKTools, which is able to do a lot of
additional stuff like tweaking your phone and the like. I've also published
quite a few SKTools reviews / articles.

News <News(a)Groups.Name> wrote in