From: Lumières d'Opale on
The "Lumières d’Opale" Gallery presents photos of the coast of Opale
where light is always changing. The site is non-profit. I am an
amateur photographer. I use a "Panasonic TZ6", optical “Leica”
camera. Some photos strongly raster objective is to try to cross the
looks of digital photography and painting “pointilliste”. The gallery
today has more than 200 photos. Download and non-profit use are
allowed, subject to the source. Currently, you can discover a new
selection of 24 photos taken in April 2010 and numbering Lumo 1092 to
1115.
For optimum vision full screen: click view to full screen (Affichage/
Plein écran), and then click "Show" (Diaporama) top left warning.
To achieve this gallery, click the correct address:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Lumieresdopale