From: Ronnie on
My "Archive Folder" has become full and I now cannot open it to view "Sent
Items". I am getting a message to delete some of the items, but I cannot get
the folder open to delete the items. Is there a way I can get to the items
in the folder?
--
Ronnie
From: DL on
What version of Outlook created this archive?

From: Ronnie on
2003
--
Ronnie

"DL" wrote:

> What version of Outlook created this archive?
>
> "Ronnie" <Ronnie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > My "Archive Folder" has become full and I now cannot open it to view "Sent
> > Items". I am getting a message to delete some of the items, but I cannot
> > get
> > the folder open to delete the items. Is there a way I can get to the
> > items
> > in the folder?
> > --
> > Ronnie