From: Outlook User - Texas on
When sending e-mail, I would like not to have my e-mail address displayed in
the From: line. Currently it appears John Doe (john.doe(a)msn.com) All I want
to show up is "John Doe". How can I accomplish this?
Thanks.
From: Gordon on

"Outlook User - Texas" <FDR_Texas(a)msn.com.donotspam> wrote in message
> When sending e-mail, I would like not to have my e-mail address displayed
> in
> the From: line. Currently it appears John Doe (john.doe(a)msn.com) All I
> want
> to show up is "John Doe". How can I accomplish this?
> Thanks.

Why are you using the "From" line in the first place? That field is there
for use when you are sending on behalf of someone else when in an Exchange
Environment.