From: MyBluRT on
Recently upgraded to MS Office Professional 2007, which included Outlook
2007. Lenovo laptop running XP SP3. Previously running Outlook 2003. The
Archive function is missing from the File menu. I can set the AutoArchive
parameters under Tools > Options, but regardless of having AutoArchive
enabled or disabled, the menu option to Archive is not on the pull-down menu.
I am stumped, and all online (Google or forums) references seem to only refer
to troubleshooting for people setting up and running AutoArchive. I can
provide a screenshot of the File menu expanded if required.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"MyBluRT" <MyBluRT(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Recently upgraded to MS Office Professional 2007, which included Outlook
> 2007. Lenovo laptop running XP SP3. Previously running Outlook 2003. The
> Archive function is missing from the File menu. I can set the AutoArchive
> parameters under Tools > Options, but regardless of having AutoArchive
> enabled or disabled, the menu option to Archive is not on the pull-down
> menu.
> I am stumped, and all online (Google or forums) references seem to only
> refer
> to troubleshooting for people setting up and running AutoArchive. I can
> provide a screenshot of the File menu expanded if required.

Please don't multipost. Go back to your post from yesterday in
microsoft.public.outlook.installation
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]