From: Y.Porat on
On Aug 13, 12:23 pm, eric gisse <jowr.pi.nos...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> ..@..(Henry Wilson DSc) wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> >>Mathematical expression, please. Please holster the BS.
> >>BaTh adorned with gremlins is not BaTh.
>
> > L/Lo = W*(1-Da/c^2)
>
> Curiously enough, acceleration has no effect on Doppler on Earth. What magic
> do you invoke to explain this?
>
> [...]

-------------------
may be
talking about red shift

if it is on earth
both the source and target that are located
on our earth so
are getting the same acceleration
how about it ??
2
if it from an external source to our earth
the acceleration of our earth is negligible
compared to the relative acceleration between
our earth and the external star acceleration
(relative to us )
Y.P
--------------------------------

From: Autymn D. C. on
On Aug 12, 5:02 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 7:42 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> > > Light's material is dark matter. Three dimensional space consists of
> > > dark matter and matter. There is no place in three dimensional space
> > > which is a void. There is no place in three dimensional space absent
> > > mass. For space absent mass is a void
>
> > Liht's material is the elèctròn.
>
> Dark material is dark matter. Three dimensional space consists of
> matter and dark matter. There is no place nor any part of space devoid
> of mass. For space devoid of mass can not be ascribed properties.
>
> By discussing light's material, we are discussing the medium in which
> light propagates. This material is dark matter.
>
> Light waves propagate through dark matter.
>
> Light's material responsible for its propagation is dark matter.

Wrong, cretin. This is the composition of dark matter:
http://google.com/groups?q=%22I+know+the+main+ingrediend%22. Dark
matter doesn't interact with the cosmic microwave background.

-Aut
From: Autymn D. C. on
On Aug 12, 5:05 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 7:52 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> > > As of today, there is no need for three mass types. Only two. Matter
> > > and Dark Matter.
>
> > I thenk he means three perpendicular dimensions.  There are three
> > fortial loads already: color, charge, and mass.
>
> It is more important you understand the following two points.

Don't spam us, you skizofrenic cretin.
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 13, 8:43 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 5:02 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Liht's material is the elèctròn.
>
> > Dark material is dark matter. Three dimensional space consists of
> > matter and dark matter. There is no place nor any part of space devoid
> > of mass. For space devoid of mass can not be ascribed properties.
>
> > By discussing light's material, we are discussing the medium in which
> > light propagates. This material is dark matter.
>
> > Light waves propagate through dark matter.
>
> > Light's material responsible for its propagation is dark matter.
>
> Wrong, cretin.  This is the composition of dark matter:http://google.com/groups?q=%22I+know+the+main+ingrediend%22.  Dark
> matter doesn't interact with the cosmic microwave background.
>
> -Aut

Dark matter is the cosmic microwave background.
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 13, 8:45 am, "Autymn D. C." <lysde...(a)sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> On Aug 12, 5:05 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > I thenk he means three perpendicular dimensions.  There are three
> > > fortial loads already: color, charge, and mass.
>
> > It is more important you understand the following two points.
>
> Don't spam us, you skizofrenic cretin.

A moving particle has an associated dark matter displacement wave. In
a double slit experiment, the particle travels a single path and
enters and exits a single slit. The associated dark matter
displacement wave enters and exits multiple slits. The dark matter
displacement wave creates interference upon exiting the slits and the
direction the particle travels is altered. Detecting the particle
causes decoherence of the associated dark matter displacement wave
(i.e. turns the wave into chop) and there is no interference.

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material.
Dark matter is displaced by matter.
Dark matter is not at rest when displaced.
Dark matter displaced by matter exerts pressure towards the matter.
Pressure exerted by displaced dark matter towards matter is gravity.

Maxwell's displacement current is dark matter displacement.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?'
A. EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

Dark matter and matter are different states of the same material. The
mass of the body does diminish, but the matter which no longer exists
as part of the body has not vanished. It still exists, as dark matter.
As matter converts to dark matter it expands in three dimensional
space. The physical effects this transition has on the neighboring
dark matter and matter is energy. Mass is conserved.